Friday 27 April 2018

technology

I think that I don't Have a favorite piece of technology, all them are important in my life, But if a had choose i said that   smarthphone it's the piece of technology that i used all day for many things like listen  music, watch a films or make a photo.
also, radio is other device that i like to much, i used all day in my home, it's special for me  and never getting bored when i turn on the radio. When i meet with my boyfriend always  turn on the radio and listen music together wile we drink beer.
 also i used the computer and Tv, but not as much as radio or smarthphone, it's are the piece that a used frecuently . if i haven't this pieces  my life would be different, maybe better.
I think that i lose my time with my smarthphone, when i have to study get distracted watch facebook, instagram or whatsapp.
I like much the smarthphone because i do all in this device, since listen music until study. and the radio like to me because i listen varied kind of music.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think smartphone are very important in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get distracted with the smarthphone also, especially in boring classes ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Smartphone is essential in your life. A great piece of technology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same thing happens to everyone with the cell phone, you distracted with it but it is so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also chose the smartphone because I use always

    ReplyDelete