Wednesday 1 August 2018

the music in my life
i think that i listen different type of music, but my favorite type of music is the rock and metal.
I really like the sound of the guitar and the bass, in my chilhood I try to play the guitar but the truth is that it is not mine. I also like the battery a lot.
When I was a girl I used to listen to a band called Nirvana, but now I do not like it as much as before.
I like many Chilean groups like"los bunkers", "los jaivas", "los tres", ect.
whenever I can, I go to the  concerts of "los tres" because it reminds me of my childhood with my father.
now I listen to bands like pearl jam, led zeppelin, non servium, and I consider music very important in my life because it makes me think things differently, it makes me see more of it.
If I go to a party and listen to reggaeton, trap, salsa or cumbia I'm not bothered, I find it entertaining to have a good time with friends or family.

No comments:

Post a Comment